Dermatologists always say: If you are hoping to find your answer through expensive cream or commercial products and hope to get your young skin back, you are wrong. All cosmetic procedures related to this issue can just reduce the appearance of wrinkles temporarily.
The skin has three layers: the epidermis (inner layer), the dermis (middle layer), and the hypodermis (outer layer), which contains collagen and fiber. After the age of 45 and 50, collagen and fiber production slows down and the skin loses moisture, which leads to dryness and wrinkles. after this age the treatment of wrinkled skin gets very challenging. To avoid the skin from wrinkling, having a prevention plan is important. Anti-aging fruit masks is part of this plan.
Why our skin wrinkles?
- Aging, after the age of thirty, the skin becomes thinner and loses fiber and collagen. fiber and collagen are requirements for having elastic skin.
- Sunlight makes the skin more sensitive to damage and Increases the risk of wrinkling.
- Stress and depression for a long time can affect the quality and elasticity of the skin.
- Skin is a reflection of your diet; skin without enough vitamin A and E would soon lose elasticity soon.
- Excess levels of free radicals can lead to wrinkles and other skin problems. Radicals increase with the aging process.
How to prevent wrinkling?
Genetics plays a significant role in skin wrinkling but can we control our genes? It is a challenging question and the answer is, no, we can’t control it, but why focus on what we can’t do, instead it is better to think about what we can do and what we can eat to prevent our skin from wrinkling.
- Always treat your skin gently.
- Wash your skin with mild soap and avoid products that dry your skin.
- Protect your skin from the sun. Wear sunglasses if you cannot use sunscreen around your eyes. I should inform you that sunscreen is not for sunny or summer days. It is for every single day of the year.
- Watch your diet. It means no more sugar. Dermatologists believe that sugar damages collagen.
- Eat fruits like apples, berries, and watermelon which will soften the skin.
- Dehydrated skin is a vulnerable case for lines and wrinkles. so use moisturizer and avoid alcohol.
- Don’t smoke. Smoking depletes oxygen, vitamin A, collagen, and the fibers of your skin, these factors are necessary for the elasticity of your skin. Stay away from people who are smoking too.
Now, we are going to show you how to protect your skin against wrinkling with natural anti-aging fruit masks. You will be amazed how simple and easy these anti-aging fruit masks are.
Make a toner out of orange peel
Boil orange peel in water for three to five minutes then strain it. Now the toner is ready. Put it aside until it cools down. Spray this natural toner on your face every day.
Orange peel powdered
Use organic and fresh orange peel. Dry them at room temperature. After drying, grind and strain them.
- One teaspoon of orange peel powdered
- One teaspoon of aloe Vera gel
- Two to four teaspoons of rose water
- One capsule of Vitamin C and E
The recipe for this mask is very straightforward. Just mix all the ingredients and apply them to your skin.
people have been using rose water for thousands of years. Rosewater has anti-aging properties and can reduce signs of wrinkles.
It is good to apply it at night. Why? Because when you use this serum, you should avoid exposing yourself to UV rays from the sun. leave it overnight and then rinse it off in the morning. If you use this during the day, you’ll need sunscreen.
Slow down the process of aging with the help of strawberry and cherry
One the best anti-aging fruit masks of all.
Strawberry has vitamin C. Cherry contains antioxidants. This combination beautifies your skin and slows down the process of aging as well.
- One cup of strawberry
- One cup of cherry
- two teaspoons of honey
blend strawberry and cherry with one teaspoon of honey. after applying the product for 15 minutes Clean your face with warm water.
Papaya mask, a rejuvenation mask
Papaya has an anti-aging property. It has vitamin C and lycopene that reduce signs of aging. Papaya acts as a sunscreen that protects the skin from damaging rays. It rejuvenates the skin.
- ¼ of a Papaya
- Two teaspoons of honey
- Two teaspoons of lemon juice
Mash the papaya and add honey and lemon juice. After mixing well, apply to your skin and wash after 30 minutes with warm water.