Your skin could look glowing all day if you use a natural beauty routine. This routine often involves applying masks. The healthier method is using natural masks like fruit masks.
Pimples are the most common occurrence in those who have oily skin. This issue comes with clogged pores.
If you suffer from acne, you are not alone. Acne is one of the most common skin conditions treated by dermatologists. More than 90 percent of the population are affected by all acne types at some point in their lives. People of all ages can have acne; however, teens are particularly susceptible because of puberty.
During puberty, hormone levels increase. The hormone causes the skin to be thicker and more sebum-producing with wider glands and pores.
Of course, we cannot prevent puberty with fruit masks, but we can reduce dust and excess oil and keep the facial pores open. In this article, we help you boost your healthy skin with fruit masks for oily skin.
If you have oily skin, fruit masks can reduce the excess oil and ironically help the skin look shiny and glowing. These fruit masks for oily skin will complete your daily skincare plan.
Orange mask for oily skin
The orange peel is rich in vitamin C. Almost all fruit masks for oily skin have, vitamin C contributes to healthy skin, and reduces excess oil from the skin through several procedures, Which are mentioned below:
Orange paste as a base
We need the juice and the peel of an orange. Make a paste by adding two teaspoons of the orange juice to the orange peel and two teaspoons of water. We call this pasty peel orange and use it as a base for the following masks.
Cleaning the skin
Add one spoon of milk to one spoon of orange juice. Rub it on your skin with a cotton ball and clean your skin. This concoction removes dust and dirt from your skin.
Exfoliating oily skin
Two teaspoons of sugar, One teaspoon of honey, two teaspoons of orange paste. Mix it thoroughly. Use this mixture after cleaning the skin. Rub it over your skin and massage it very gently. Use only the tip of your fingers and move your fingers like a circle. After that, rinse it off.
Use the following mask for treating oily skin
Use a cotton ball to apply the juice to your skin and let it dry. Then mix one teaspoon of honey, One teaspoon of orange paste, half a teaspoon of curd, and half a teaspoon of aloe Vera gel. Massage in a circular motion for 10 minutes. We will cover the benefits of massage in the following section.
Facial massage: facial massage increases blood flow through your skin and lets your skin absorb all the vitamins and nutrients needed for the skin. After it is done, clean your face with a wet towel or tissue. Don’t put too much pressure on your skin, and do this gently and smoothly.
Use egg white mask with lemon juice.
To do so, use egg white (not rotten one) and honey with a bit of flour enough to make a paste. Please wait for it to dry for about ten minutes, wash with warm water. This mask reducing excess oil on your skin and may even have anti-aging properties. Additional effects can be achieved using vanilla extract or lemon juice.
If you have oily skin, applying fruit masks for oily skin is not enough; it is good to know:
- Wash your face twice a day. Doing so helps remove dirt or excess oil; use warm water and gentle soap. Harsh skincare products can increase oil production.
- Following the recommended cleaning routine may help protect your skin.
- Wash your face with buttermilk three times a week; buttermilk has lactic acid. Lactic acid will clean your face. Massage this cleanser on your face and let it sit for a few minutes before rinsing off.
- Use oil-free sunscreen regularly.
- Don’t go after every fruit mask you see on the internet. It is a matter of your health.
- Massage your skin; massage is an important part of using mask. Don’t skip this part.
- Don’t wash your face too much; more than twice will deplete oil that protects your skin from bacteria and lead to acne and cause your skin to shrink.
- Don’t touch your pimples. If you do so, you will be horrified by a gross pimple that appears on your skin. Bacteria involved with this problem can spread through touching.