Are you suffering from hair loss? I know. Hair loss is like a nightmare because I have had this issue too. Are you tired of using several commercial products? I haven’t and I won’t. Have you ever heard of fruit masks for hair loss? Would you wish to treat this problem by using a natural beauty mask? If so, stay with me.
Of course, hair loss has many reasons including, baby breastfeeding, stress, lack of sleep, anemia, and many others. We will not alter or disturb doctors’ advice, but here are some natural fruit masks for hair loss that may help you prevent or treat hair loss. Every normal hair needs a natural beauty routine, let alone a damaged hair. A fruit mask is an excellent choice for those with hair loss problems.
In the following paragraphs, we are going to review fruit masks for hair loss.
Of course, hair loss has many reasons include baby breastfeeding, Stress, lack of sleep, anemia, and many others. For more information, visit your doctor. Obviously, we are not going to alter or disturb the doctor’s advice, but here are some natural fruit masks for hair loss that may help you prevent or treat hair loss. Every normal hair needs a natural beauty routine let alone a damaged hair. A fruit mask is a very good choice for whom with hair loss problem.
In the following paragraphs, we are going to review fruit masks for hair loss treatment.
egg and olive oil mask
- two eggs
- extra virgin olive oil
Mix eggs and olive oil together, apply it for at least 45 minutes, then rinse it off. Studies have shown that extra virgin olive oil also has a hydrating effect on hair. Egg works well on glowing hair. Amino acids, vitamins, and omega-3 fatty acids are concentrated in eggs—briefly, all you need to nourish your hair.
Banaba and yogurt change everything
- Half a banana
- one cup of yogurt
Mix banana and yogurt. Your mask is ready to use. This mask is perfect for hair loss treatment. Apply this mixture to your scalp and leave it for at least 30 minutes before rinsing off with warm water. Banana and yogurt have potassium which is needed for nourishing your hair root.
Banana is also good for having shiny and glowing hair because it has natural contents like potassium, calcium, and oil that nourish and hydrate hair. Yogurt and bananas both have moisturizing properties, so both are recommended to dry hair sufferers.
Try lemon hair mask
Any treatment under the name fruit masks for hair loss that contains egg works on the hair effectively.
- one cup of milk
- one egg
- juice of half a lemon
- two spoons of olive oil
Add egg and lemon juice to milk, Mix It thoroughly, and then add olive oil. Apply on your scalp for at least 15 minutes. Use lukewarm or cold water to rinse it. Treatment of hair loss with fruit masks takes time. If you want a long-lasting effect, repeat the procedure over and over and over again for a couple of days.
What about onion?
Onion mask is one of the best fruit masks for hair loss, it also helps hair shine and glow. Onion juice nourishes follicles.
- Four teaspoons of fenugreek seeds
- four tablespoons of onion juice
mash four teaspoons of fenugreek with two teaspoons of water to make some fenugreek seeds paste. Add four teaspoons of onion juice. After mixing fenugreek and onion juice, Apply on your scalp for 30 minutes. After that, rinse it off.
Onion has anti-bacterial effects plus other substances that are useful for nourishing hair follicles. The seeds of fenugreek are good for strengthening hair bonds and cleaning the hair naturally.
It is time to bring your lost hair back
We already discussed Natural masks for hair loss treatment. It is time to bring your lost hair back.
- First of all, check your hemoglobin blood level—the critical element in hair loss. Hemoglobin is a protein found in red blood cells that carries oxygen throughout the body.
- Watch your diet, malnutrition cause hair loss, starving yourself to lose weight is the worse diet ever. Your body needs all the vitamins and minerals to keep its condition in balance. Insufficiency in the diet leads to hair loss.
- Don’t forget to massage your scalp twice a week; massaging helps the blood flow throughout your scalp and prevents hair loss. You can do this with coconut oil.
- It is essential to use your conditioner correctly, that is, to apply it from the middle to the end of your hair and do not apply it to your scalp.
- Chemical beautification, like hair coloring and straightening, damages hair. One crucial role is, try not to use two chemical beauty materials at once; for example, if you have dyed your hair, avoid straightening it.
- Keep stress out of your life; dermatologists always consider stress as the main cause of hair loss. If you are a stressed person, several techniques might help you ease your stress. Regular physical activity reduces the effects of a harmful substance that comes from stress. This dangerous substance causes hair loss. Sleep enough (7 to 8 hours), this may surprise you but it is true, Skin and hair health are influenced by lack of sleep.
- Your hair can be returned to its original volume with a volumizing shampoo.
- Eat bananas, peppers, kiwis, blueberries, carrots, guavas, tangerines. Because they have properties that are essential for your hair.