Fruits good for heart, But which fruits and how?
People have different eating habits depending on their living conditions, types of work, and desires, but fruits should be a part of any nutrition plan in everybody’s lifetime. Heart diseases are more likely the result of bad eating habits rather than other factors. People who eat fewer fruits are at the risk of blood hyperlipidemia and high blood pressure leading to heart diseases.
Symptoms of heart disease
- Pain in the chest: is a relatively common symptom interpreted as cramping or feeling pressure on the chest.
- Shortness of breath
What causes heart diseases?
Half of the people who live in the US have at least one of the three primary risk factors for heart disease. Namely High blood pressure, high cholesterol, and smoking.
- High blood cholesterol levels.
- Smoking, which can lead to coronary heart disease and heart attacks.
- High blood pressure, Chronic high blood pressure is one of the risk factors for heart disease. 90% of patients with heart problems have high blood pressure.
- Diabetes, one out of two who are diabetics, has coronary heart disease.
- Overweight, Overweight does not directly contribute to heart diseases but paves the way for its emergence.
- Uric acid, Changes in uric acid in the body can cause kidney and heart diseases.
- Not doing enough physical activity; People who have physical activity every day are 14 percent lower at risk of coronary heart disease than those who have no exercise.
- Mental and social stress. According to research, in general, stressful jobs have negative effects on the health of the heart.
- Bad eating habits, we will cover in detail.
Diet is one of the most effective factors in having a healthy heart. Limit salt, sugars, fats, and replace them with fruit and vegetables.
Proper nutrition for healthy people, the food that healthy people (not patients) eat should be varied, complete, and include all the nutrition the body needs.
Proper nutrition for the Elderly: nourishment for the elderly is very important and everyone should be aware of it. Their meals should contain few calories and be low in volume. they should eat four or five small meals a day. These people should avoid eating fatty and high-cholesterol foods.
What fruits good for heart
If I want to introduce some fruits good for heart. I would like to name, pineapple, orange, apple, onion, melon, grapefruit, pear, hawthorn, sour orange, blueberries, papaya, strawberry, apricot, mango, and grapes.
why are these fruits good for heart?
Because they have special characteristics that set them apart from other fruits in terms of the benefits they provide to the heart.
- Fruits like grapefruit by lowering the blood sugar and blood pressure can effectively reduce the risk of heart diseases.
- Apple reduces bad cholesterol and reduces the risk of heart diseases. There are two types of cholesterol: LDL (bad cholesterol) and HDL (good cholesterol). Bad cholesterol creates fatty buildups in arteries. This fatty block limits the blood flow to arteries and the heart. HDL cholesterol has known as good cholesterol, contributes to vital activities in the body.
- Banana, this fruit is a source of fiber and also is a fat-free fruit, reduces the risk of coronary heart disease.
- Grapes, this delicious fruit contains folic acid and other substances related to heart health.
- Fruits such as watermelons that contain lycopene increase blood lycopene levels and reduce the risk of stroke.
- Oranges have cholesterol-fighter elements and potassium which reduce blood pressure.
- Tomato contains lycopene and anti-oxidant properties. These reduce inflammations. Inflammation and oxidation contribute to heart disease.
An infection (caused by viruses or bacteria), an injury (chemical or physical), toxic, allergy, or specific substances (are released as a result of normal functions in the body) can lead to inflammation. Inflammation is a natural reaction of the body when it comes to healing.
- Avocado is a friend of the heart, an excellent source of beneficial fat that is associated with lowering cholesterol and heart problems. It also contains potassium, a heart-friendly element. avocado is one of the most important fruits good for the heart.
- Berries, all kinds of berries including blueberries, blackberries, and strawberries have a good relationship with the heart.